Dallas Website Audits will improve your Dallas SEO
WEBSITE ANALYSIS AND SEO RECOMMENDATIONS For Dallas SEO
I: On-site breakdown consisting of Crawl Analysis, On-page SEO and Coding Factors
II: Off-Site breakdown of backlinks, Quality and Social Signals
III: Website Usability and Call to Actions
IV: Overall Summary
ON-Site SEO Factors for Dallas SEO
1) Canonical URL Issues – a canonical url issue is when you have multiple URL’s representing your homepage. EX. www.bmil.com http://www.bmil.com/index.php bmil.com, bmil.com/index.php and several others. Having multiple url’s as your homepage url creates duplicate content and divides page authority from other websites.
Notice how bmil.com has a /index.php as well??
2) Page Titles(Title Tags) – **note** Titles help search engines understand what your company provides
All – 157 100.00%
Missing – 4 2.55%
Duplicate – 61 38.85%
Over 65 Characters – 25 15.92%
Below 30 Characters – 70 44.59%
Same as H1 – 5 3.18%
Multiple – 0 0.00%
Page Titles Summary: The title tags are not diversified enough to engage the search engines with unique selling propositions. EX.
3) Meta Description(Meta Description Tags) – **note** Meta Description Tags help Search Engines describe your products and services to their end users
All – 157 100.00%
Missing – 119 75.80%
Duplicate – 30 19.11%
Over 156 Characters – 11 7.01%
Below 70 Characters – 1 0.64%
Multiple – 0 0.00%
Meta Desc Summary: Your Meta Descriptions are going to be the deference of whether somebody clicks on you or not. Therefore, having 119 Descriptions missing is going to hurt how you get traffic from Search Engines.
4) H1(Header Tags) **note** Header tags help search engines identify what you are trying to emphasize on each page.
All 157 100.00%
Missing 118 75.16%
Duplicate 25 15.92%
Over 70 Characters 0 0.00%
Multiple 27 17.20%
Header Tag Summary: To have most of the pages missing the H1 tag is a mistake when it is something that is utilized by Google to determine the relevance of a topic or subject.
5)H2’s: **note** As mentioned earlier all of the H tags gives your website the ability to emphasize different products and services your website is trying to tell Search Engines you can offer to their end users
All 157 100.00%
Missing 116 73.89%
Duplicate 18 11.46%
Over 70 Characters 9 5.73%
Multiple 7 4.46%
H Tag’s Summary: As mentioned before you have up to an H6 tag to emphasize your product and services so Search Engines can recognize what you are trying to tell them.
6)Images**note** Using the ATL Tags on your images allows search engines to identify what your media is saying to them and is very helpful in SEO instances
All 266 266 100.00%
Over 100kb 5 1.88%
Missing Alt Text 93 93 34.96%
Image ALT Summary: Utilizing the ATL tag’s in your images is a very effective way to mention that your media is relevant to the topics in your copy.
II: Off-Site SEO Factors for Dallas SEO
1)Backlink Profile **Note** – Backlinks are still the #1 determinant on how Google will trust you. They are looking for a steady progression of authoritative communications that look natural and not manipulative. Backlinks gives Google the ability to see who you are communicating with. The more authoritative communications you have the more trust you gain from Google.
Backlink Profile Summary: At a point from August to Sept there was an accelerated acquisition of backlinks. From that point on the communications are now dropping off at a steady pace and NO new communications are coming on board. The downward trend of communications is not building the website any authority. It’s necessary to reverse this downward trend with an authority building campaign. Keep in mind, the authority has to be built naturally and have a gradual uptick. If Google notices an accelerated uptick it could alarm them to some manipulative practices. Also, there is little to NO usage of Social Signals to agitate Google about new content or offers. A Social Media Campaign focused in on getting comments, shares, likes and views is a vital item in building trust with Google.
2) Anchor Text Density: **Note** Anchor text allows Google to read what the communication is saying between two websites. EX. If you create a backlink from one website to your website talking about “Walk-in Coolers” you can create a backlink informing search engines that is the topic of the page it is referring to. Keep in mind, if you manipulate your anchor text to force Google to recognize you as the “Walk-in Cooler” authority they can determine this as spam. Therefore, it is important to keep your anchor text density diversified on many topics. Otherwise, you could get filtered or penalized. Anchor Text has alot to do with SEO. Google recently sent out a filter that measured anchor text to see if SEO’s were spamming the internet. It’s improtant that you use a Dallas SEO to avoid being filtered.
Anchor Text Density Summary: The anchors are well optimized to represent the brand “BMIL” nevertheless, it has to be increasingly diversified to mention products and services provided. Ex. An Authority Campaign must be launched to tell Google that you have “Blast Chillers”, “Swing Doors”, “Walk-in Coolers” and whatever other products and services you offer.
III: Website Usability and Industry Best Practices
1) Navigation: **Note** – Navigation allows users to get to the items they are looking for quick and easy. For optimal Web design and website performance/engagement these pages have to be incentive to the user.
Navigation Summary: Positives – Navigation allows end users to get to categories quick and easy. Negatives- Navigation does practice industry best practices by not providing user a Phone # to contact in upper right corner, doesn’t provide granular search opportunity with “drop down” sub categories and isn’t providing customer with “value offer” lead capture to increase engagement.(EX. Scrolling promotion or static promotion). Again, websites and website design help conversion so, important to note that a professional Dallas Web Design Company can always get your pages that engage your audience.
2) Body: **Note** BMIL- The body of the home page is a value proposition that emphasizes what sets your organization apart from your competition.
Also, any items that are informational and add value to current offers should be express.
A) Most of the body of the website is occupied by a company promotion. Although it is good branding this area takes up a lot of the body’s real estate and could be better utilized by offering a value proposition and asking them to respond by either calling or filling out a contact form.
B) Underneath the Branding Section we do find a good sales series that takes the customer on a targeted route to get more information about “Desiccant Dehumidifiers” There is a very informative video along with testimonials and a detailed product description. This is very valuable to the end users and the Call to actions are very prevalent.
Body Summary: Overall the body could be better utilized by not taking up so much real estate with the brand promotion and focus more on product offerings. There is a very good product offering for the dehumidifiers but, there should be focus on all of the products as well. If you follow the format that is being presented for the dehumidifiers for other products as well it would be helpful for all users instead of just dehumidifier users.
Overall Summary: From an On-site perspective there are too many pages missing Descriptions, Titles, headers and images for the search engines to truly give the site an overall authority for the topics it presents.(SEE FULL CRAWL REPORT) Secondly, there is a downward trend of authoritative sites communicating with the site to give Google reasons to make it a valuable result to its end users. Thirdly, there is NO social signals being sent to the search engines to give the search engines that extra boost on why they should trust you. Fourthly, I would make sure that all the products are represented like “dehumidifiers” so, all of the users are taken into consideration.
Recommendations: Start fixing all of the missing titles, descriptions, headers, alt tags. Go on an aggressive authority building campaign to earn more communications and reverse the downward trend. Build Trust by implementing a content marketing campaign and gaining valuable Social Signals to agitate the search engines. Implement more sales series like the “dehumidifier” process to fulfill all user’s needs.
WE highly recommend you reach out to us, a Certified Professional Dallas SEO Company, if you are ever wondering how your website is communicating with the internet. Simply fill out the form or call us at 855-877-0040.